What is design? I believe at its core, design is communication, or an exchange of information. How efficiently or effectively that information is communicated is up to the designer. That is where I come in…
My name is Alex Aghjayan, I am a web, graphic, and product designer and currently have over 5 years of design experience. I have a true passion for design and marketing. I work at an accelerated pace and am only satisfied by highest quality work done in a timely manner.
More about me: I love to travel and take much of my inspiration from other cultures and locations around the world. I am an Eagle Scout and continue to appreciate the outdoors and serving others. I am fond of all sports, but especially golf, hockey and soccer. I am an avid learner and reader and always striving to better myself however I can.
Please continue browsing my website to see my resume, portfolio, and to learn more about me! Lastly, if you feel so inclined, reach out and contact me. I would love to hear what you think. Buona Giornata (Have a great day)!
- Email Producer. Designed, coded, deployed, and analyzed marketing email campaigns.
- Freelance Designer. Complete web design and development process, from conception to implementation.
- Design Consultant. Contributed in the design of second generation products. Manufacturing. Shipping/Receiving.
- Freelance Designer. Logo, brand, and website creation.
- Freelance Designer. Graphic design and coding HTML email campaigns.
Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Indesign, and Illustrator.
Tableau, Adobe Campaign (Neolane)
AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Some Solidworks.
MakerBot Replicator 2 and Software, Ultimaker 2, and Cura.
Expert with both Mac and PC operating systems.
-Dean’s List 2014, 2015
-Graduated with 3 AP History Credits, Seeber Edwards Fine Art Prize, Environmental Science Award.